Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Planet Sings Google Map

I make Google Maps for almost any personal or academic project that involves places -- which means that I have dozens of them for many purposes -- planning a vacation, illustrating a song, keeping track of National Parks I have visited. It is therefore very much "on brand"(as they say) for me to have created a Google Map for this course. At the time of this writing, it has only a few points of interest, but this will surely grow as the course develops.

The Planet Sings Google Map
(very preliminary)

The map includes the birthplaces or other personal landmarks related to musicians who produce what is thought of as worlld music.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Praia Famosa

 Two beaches, two famous songs. In preparing to write this, I scoured the  photos from a quick -- very quick -- visit in 2004 , in which I t...